Tuesday, July 13, 2010

'Daya'

Our kids are so cute!! First, Tilly is starting to get a little mobile. She can roll over to her side now! Here she is, sleeping on her side:


Tigger continues to make us laugh. This past weekend, he enjoyed reading the sports section with Papa TT (there were lots of balls in the pictures!).

Later that day we had pool time in the back. I dried him off and sent him inside to get dressed with Papa TT. Of course, he immediately started playing with his toys (naked). Papa TT snapped a quick picture before taking him upstairs to get dressed.

Yesterday, I checked the mail and had gotten a bunch of pictures I printed for Tilly's baby book. I started looking at them with Tigger and he was so cute pointing out all the people he knew, I grabbed the video camera. Yeah, he gets a little confused between Mama and Dada, but he gets most people right, including Samantha (his version is 'Daya').

No comments: