Friday, July 4, 2008

Paris

So, we're a little late in posting our Paris pics, but here they are. Papa Tigger, Tigger and I spent two weeks in France (we returned about a week ago). I had to go to Paris for work and we added a week on for vacation.

Here's Papa Tigger and me at Notre Dame:

And me and Tigger at the top (well, more the middle) of the Eiffel Tower:

Me enjoying some crepes. The food was so good there!!

Here's the onesie we bought Tigger; even though s/he won't remember his/her time in Paris, we thought it was a cute keepsake:

After Paris, Papa Tigger and I headed to the French Riveria. Here's Tigger and me enjoying the water:

In St. Tropez, there was some sort of kid's carnival going on. Can you believe we found Tigger in France?!?


Papa Tigger and me at one of the lovely sunsets:

Finally, me and Tigger on the plane, heading home:

No comments: