Thursday, July 24, 2008

Nursery progress

So, this probably seems like a minor thing, but I'm going to call it progress nonetheless. Papa Tigger and I have been on a tear lately working on the house. It's not just 'nesting' and getting the nursery ready. We're making improvements all over the house. This is for two reasons: 1) we finally sold our house in Texas and have now given ourselves liberty to put some money into our (fairly) new DC house, 2) I'm in town now every single day (!), so I have a lot more time to focus on the house (and nudge Papa Tigger).

But since this blog is about Tigger, I'll limit my exclamations of joy to the nursery improvements. We bought blinds yesterday and since they really are Next Day Blinds, we got them today to hang. Here's the latest progress - blinds in the nursery:

Yeah!!

No comments: