Thursday, July 31, 2008

It's Becoming Real

As Papa Tigger blogged below, our discussion with the doctor during the sono made us realize that if complications arise, Tigger could arrive earlier than we expected. Although everything is fine now and we expect everything to continue being fine, the reminder of that possibility made us both realize that we could have a baby on our hands very shortly.

Which is why I think I had a "poop" dream last night. We've already heard stories from our friends w/babies about blowouts, projectile poop and other bodily fluids. So we feel we have been warned. I think all those stories manifested themselves into my dream last night of me changing a diaper and poop being everywhere. It was on the baby, the floor, me and I was screaming at Papa Tigger to come with reinforcements (i.e. his two hands and more diapers).

Hmmm, let's hope this is not a premonition.......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GROSS