Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Weekend Painting

This past weekend, Saturday morning started off slowly. I got Tigger up and dressed and then had him play with Papa Tigger when he got up. Papa Tigger wasn't quite awake yet...





Once we were all awake, we got started on some errands and home improvement. Papa Tigger and I decided to paint the kitchen. We learned a valuable lesson that day. If you leave a gallon of paint on the kitchen floor, your one-year old WILL crawl over, put his hands in the paint and drop his toy in the paint can (all in about the span of 3 seconds when you turn your back).

I wish I had a picture of Tigger sitting on the floor, with paint dripping from his hands, but we were obviously more focused on cleaning him off than on capturing the moment. I was able to snap a picture of his toy swimming in the paint can.

We were also able to capture Tigger's hand prints on my shirt, from when I picked him up (paint dripping from his hands) and ran to the bathroom sink.

No comments: