Saturday, October 17, 2009

Texas Visit

Last weekend, Papa Tigger, Tigger and I headed to Texas for some family time and my five year b-school reunion. Unfortunately, we forgot our camera so we only have a few pics we grabbed with Papa Tigger's iPhone.

It was surprisingly cold in Texas, but luckily we had a Texas burnt orange sweatshirt for Tigger to wear. Here's Tigger and Papa Tigger in front of the UT tower.


At the Saturday get together, I was able to catch up with some friends. Anna even came all the way from Nicaragua!

During that Saturday reception, Papa Tigger took point on Tigger so I could socialize. I caught this picture during Tigger's milk break:

On Sunday, we ended the b-school reunion with the gospel brunch at Stubb's BBQ. That's right, it was brunch with BBQ and gospel singers. We know how to do things right in Texas. Tigger loved the gospel singers!






Later on Sunday, we spent quality time with the fam (I can't believe we don't have any pictures of that!). We enjoyed some great Tex-Mex at Chuy's....

...where Tigger had his first lime. I think he kind of liked it!


All in all, it was a great weekend. It was fun seeing my friends and the family - Meema, Uncle Michael, Aunt Lorelei, Sweet Pea (who's getting so big) and Sugar Plum (whose hair still stands up). It was over too soon!

No comments: