Saturday, February 21, 2009

6 Month Pics!

Mama Tigger and I decided to get some "professional" pics done of Tigger for his 6 month birthday. It was an interesting experience. As happy-go-lucky as he is, getting him to be "cute" within the 30-minute window of our sitting was a challenge. Mama Tigger and I were worn out through the process...

Here is a video of us, about 15 minutes in to the charade. Mama Tigger and I took turns taking lead. Given Mama Tigger's lamentations over not being in enough photos or video (see the note after case #1), I graciously let her be the star of this one:



Next time, I think we will just hire G-Pa T, Uncle Michael or Pseudo-Uncle Ptolemy...

Grandparents and siblings - one or two are in the mail to you. If you want to order others, click here...















1 comment:

Lorelei said...

I think the pictures of him turned out great - especially the ones of him on his tummy in the orange/gray striped shirt. We look forward to getting our pictures in the mail. Thanks!