Saturday, March 8, 2008

What Morning Sickness?

I'll probably jinx myself by posting this, but I have to say that I've had practically no symptoms yet. I haven't had any morning sickness and much to Papa Tigger's dismay, no cravings. I think he can't wait for me to send him to the store with an order for pickles and ice cream.

I have found myself wanting donuts and Indian food (not together), but I'm not sure it's cravings. I think the donut thing is using Tigger as an excuse to eat sugary goodness and the Indian is because of the great Indian restaurants I've found in Boston (where I'm currently working).

In all seriousness, I have found it harder to eat healthy. This is mostly because I can't eat a lot of my go-to healthy foods. I used to eat salmon 2-3 days a week. Now it's off limits. And a low fat turkey sandwich? Nope! No deli meats unless reheated or warmed.

Last night Papa Tigger and I talked about giving him a list of 'Not to Eat' foods. I came up with lots of good ones - wheat, eggs and cheese:) Maybe a little too broad in scope, but he should share in the fun too!

No comments: