Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother's Day

The kids' daycare had everyone make Mothers's Day gifts - they were so cute! The best part was this questionnaire they had to fill out about their mommy. Their teachers asked them questions and wrote down their answers. It is too funny:

From Tilly:
My mommy is ______ years old -I think my brother knows
My mom's favorite color is pink.
My mom's favorite food is strawberries and chocolate (I'm pretty sure that's hers).
My mom always says Go play. (I don't really say it that much!)
My mom cooks the best pasta.
My mom's job is on her computer.
My mom laughs when I smile.
My mom and I like to give hugs.
My mom really loves to tickle me.
I love my mom because she laughs at me.

From Tigger:
My mommy is 60 years old.
Her favorite color is black. (he clarified for me that black is HIS favorite color).
When I am at school my mommy is working at a hotel.
When I wake up in the morning my mommy is getting ready for work.
At night we eat dinner.
I love when my mommy cooks marshmallows.
My favorite thing about  my mommy is her clothes.

Today Papa TT treated us to chocolate donuts for breakfast and the kids loved it! Uncle Michael and Papa TT made lunch for all us moms and the cousins had a great time playing. It was great! Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there!


No comments: