Thursday, October 21, 2010

So big!

The kids are getting so big! Tilly is rolling around like crazy and Tigger continues learning new words (and imitating what we say). I shot a couple of cute videos recently. In the first one, Tilly is sitting and standing - with Papa TT's help. You can hear me protesting in the background because I'm not ready for her to grow up so quickly!



Sometimes when Tilly is crying I'll ask her 'What's Wrong?' Tigger has started imitating me - when she's crying he walks over, squats down to look at her and asks 'What's Wrong?' It is SO cute. Every time I try to record him doing it he sees the camera and wants to play with it (he loves watching the screen while I'm recording). Yesterday I managed to get him saying this, partly because I stayed back so he wouldn't see me. I'm far away, in the kitchen, but just as the video starts you can hear Tilly cry out then Tigger saying 'What's Wrong?'

No comments: