Thursday, September 24, 2009

Walking and Riding

Tigger recently got a new toy - a radio flyer tricycle (another great Craigslist bargain!). It's great because the parent can push and actually steer the tricycle.

After getting home today from work and daycare, Tigger and I took it for a spin. His feet don't reach the pedals or touch the ground, but he manages just fine. He holds onto the handles and actually steers! I didn't get any action shots (these are of me stopping to take his picture) because it was just me and Tigger.



As I carried Tigger and the tricycle inside, Tigger was grabbing the push handle. It occurred to me that he hasn't tried pushing his walker in a while. I put him behind his walker (that meema got him) and he took off! I had trouble keeping up with him:


No comments: