Friday, June 26, 2009

Cutie Playtime

I think a lot of my posts lately have been Look-at-how-cute-Tigger-is-doing-ordinary-things. But hey, he's pretty cute doing just about anything. Today, he was darn cute just playing on his play mat.

This morning, he was playing while Papa Tigger and I got ready. He's recently figured out that his playmat is a collection of foam pieces interlocked together. He thinks it's a puzzle for him to solve......


Yeah, he was almost falling over in that last one.

Later today, after I picked him up from day care, he was occupying himself while I tried to get some work done. He was so cute, I grabbed the Flip. He played happily for nearly three minutes before he realized I was filming him (and turned into a ham)!




He started to get tired after that, but I was able to grab a few seconds of him getting on all fours. Apologies for the camera work; he was trying to crawl on me while I was trying to film.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Renee and Brandon! Your blog rocks! I love seeing all the pics and video. How fun! We've gotta get together sometime so that two second cousins twice removed (now that's a mouthful) can play! He and Mari are doing so many of the same things. I think they would have fun together. Take Care, Your Cous - Bryn