Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Tigger Smiles!

Tigger is smiling! We got some footage this morning of him smiling at Papa Tigger:




And since I'm posting about Tigger's facial expressions, I'll include one of Tigger after a particularly good meal. He gets a little messy sometimes....


And I'll finish off this post with a few random pictures. Here's Papa Tigger on the computer with Tigger. Notice Tigger holding his head up!


And finally, a little bit about Major. Major has been adjusting well to Tigger's arrival, despite some neediness in the first few weeks. Or so we thought. Major got ahold of one of Tigger's pacifiers and showed us that he realizes that he's not our top priority anymore:

Ironically, the nursery is Major's new favorite spot. I guess he's figured out that's where Papa Tigger and I now spend a lot of our time. Here he is just chillin:


1 comment:

EEL said...

Caleb is adorable! congrats on the first smile! my personal favorite is Caleb and Papa T at the computer. It looks like Caleb is reading the monitor :-)

Poor Major...he thinks the pacifier is his new chew toy.