Saturday, August 15, 2009

A Typical Saturday Morning

My apologies for not posting in a while (Anna - I'm so sorry you didn't have an updated blog to read in the immigration line!). It's been a crazy week, but I'm catching up on things today.

Saturdays are always good opportunities to get pics and videos of Tigger. This morning was no exception; Tigger and I played a little while Papa Tigger was sleeping.




Tigger loves books! He loves to be read to and he loves to play with his books. Here he is in his room pulling out his books.





Notice the pointing? He's learned to point and does it a lot. Speaking of Saturday mornings, here are some pics from last Saturday morning. I think I had given Tigger to Papa Tigger, and he was trying to convince Tigger to go to sleep with him.


I also got some recent videos of Tigger playing with his new birthday toys. He really likes them! Thanks all!







And finally, here is a video of one of Tigger's favorite activities, taking a bath:


p.s. Happy Birthday G-Pa T and Meema!

1 comment:

Elaine said...

i love the ball and stairs video. i especially liked the pause caleb took and he was tryiing to decide whether to chase after the ball or not. he decided to and then got distracted by you on the stairs :-)