Friday, August 29, 2008

We Have a Name!!!

Introducing Caleb Jay Thomas!

Mama Tigger and I wanted a name from the Bible. Caleb means faithful, bold and brave in Arabic. He was sent to explore the land of Canaan by Moses (Book of Numbers).

Getting to Jay was a winding path (hence the 2 day delay). We both wanted to include a reference to one of our families.

We were working with Gerald - Geraldine was my grandmother on my mom's side. Neither of us wanted G as the middle initial, so I thought we could work with Jerold. I said out loud Caleb J. Thomas. Mama Tigger heard Caleb Jay Thomas, and the name was born...

2 comments:

Ashley Breslin said...

Beautiful name Brandon!!! And such precious pictures! glad to see all is well with him coming early! congrats guys!!

Debbi said...

You both don't know how special it is that you included my Mom - she is smiling down on her beautiful great-grandbaby, Caleb Jay Thomas!! We love you all and are so proud...
Grandma T