Thursday, May 1, 2008

Generational Differences

Mama Tigger and I have been enjoying the discussions with the grandparents-to-be, particularly about how times really have changed. Take car seats, for example.

G-Ma & G-Pa T regaled us with stories last weekend of pretty much throwing my sister and me in the back seat. As infants, we apparently were placed lovingly into a basket the width of their their VW bug, only to roll from side to side on sharp curves. Must have been fun!

G-Ma C notched up the safety a bit, providing a booster seat for Mama Tigger in the front seat. I understand it even had a "safety bar" to assist.

It makes me wonder how Tigger will reflect on our technology? My prediction is that sonograms will be done on-demand by placing your computer mouse on the abdomen...

No comments: