Sunday, July 5, 2009

New Toys for Tigger

As you may have guessed from all the posts, Tigger spends a lot of time playing. He's starting to figure things out and is becoming a handful! He likes pulling apart his play mat:

but we love him anyway!!





Given how much time he spends playing (it's a great life, huh?), Papa Tigger and I decided Tigger needed a few more toys. So Papa Tigger and I headed to Target and picked up a few new toys - a piano toy and ride-on firetruck. He really seems to like them!





In fact, the piano toy is helping him with his vocal skills!




I'm not sure who played harder, Tigger or Papa Tigger....

1 comment:

Debbi said...

OMG!!! Is that ROCK he's singing?!?! I'd better get to bed and get rested up for Caleb - I think he's going to keep us hopping!!
Love, G-Ma T