Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

Today was my first Mother's Day as a mom and thanks to Papa Tigger, it was great!

First, on Friday, I got an early Mother's Day gift. Tigger (with the help of his teachers) made a little bag for me at daycare. Isn't it cute? There's a picture on the front of him smiling at day care. And the purple handprints are his.

Today, Papa Tigger surprised me with a corsage and card. Tigger even helped carry them:


Tigger really liked chewing on the corsage:


After the presents and breakfast in bed, we headed to church. Tigger had fun on the toy car in the nursery. So much fun, I think he might need one of his own.





Later in the afternoon, we headed to the zoo. Tigger's never been, so we braved the tourists and showed Tigger some animals.


Here's Tigger checking out a cheetah; it was far away and a bit hard to see in the picture, but trust me, it's there (Anna, we had to get this picture for you!).


We also saw a hippo. Tigger was already asleep, taking his afternoon nap, so he's not in the picture.


All in all, it was a great mother's day!!


Thanks to my boys for making it such a great day!!




1 comment:

Debbi said...

Congratulations!! What a great day! Caleb looks soooo old already!!!!
Love, Grandma T