Sunday, January 4, 2009

Happy New Year

Happy New Year!! Papa Tigger, Tigger and I can't believe it's 2009 already! We hope everyone had very Happy Holidays!

Papa Tigger and I decided to get the year off to a good start with a brisk hike in Rock Creek Park. Although it was a bit cold, the sun was out and the dog needed some exercise, so we bundled up and headed over.

The sun was beautiful and luckily, Papa Tigger and I had just bought Tigger some baby sunglasses. Here's Papa Tigger and Tigger ready to start the walk. How cute is he?


About halfway through the walk, we switched Tigger to me. He's almost 14 pounds now so he gets pretty heavy after a while! By the time we finished, Tigger had been lulled to sleep by the luxury of being carried around. Here he is again, looking even cuter:


You'll notice that we now carry Tigger facing forward. When he got tired, we tried to switch him so he was facing me (so he could sleep against my chest). He's getting so aware of his surroundings and enjoys looking around so much that he protested too much when we tried to face him inward. He wants to look around, so we've given up on putting him any other way but facing out!

No comments: