Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Cruisin' with no Booze

Papa Tigger and I recently returned from a 5 day cruise (out of Miami going to Grand Cayman and Jamaica). We love to travel, but this was our first trip since Tigger. Interestingly, it changed some of what we do, but not much. We rented scooters on Grand Cayman and climbed up Dunn's Rivers Falls in Jamaica. Maybe not the safest activities, but I figure Tigger is well insulated and protected where s/he is now - s/he's only the size of a lentil!

One thing we did do differently was drink a lot less. Mama Tigger made do with virgin pina coladas.

One of the pictures from the cruise is of me in my swimsuit. I'm posting it not because I look exceptionally good, but because that body will soon become something of the past (at least in the near future). Papa Tigger and I will begin posting frequent updates to my size/shape as it changes.

So here is a picture of Mama Tigger at about five weeks.


1 comment:

Lorelei said...

I'm so jealous you guys climbed up Dunn's River Falls in Jamaica. I wanted to when we were there, but M was too culture-shocked and didn't want to leave the resort for anything.